So you want to sell your property.
Here’s an overview of the conveyancing process when selling:
What we do
- Review agreement with the Real Estate agent (if required)
- Collect the various documents needed to be included with the contract
- Prepare the contract in PDF format
- Resolve any problems with the title
- Review Mortgages or refinancing arrangements
- Get answers to questions about the property
- Check settlements documents and figures
- Attend the settlement and ensure that the transfer of the title gets the money agreed.
Check this list and work out what information you can supply.
Questions for you
- Who has the title deeds?
- Does the property have a registered swimming pool?
- Do the smoke alarms comply?
- What additions and alterations have been done?
- When were these done?
- Were compliance certificates issued?
(this list is not exhaustive)